Southwest Transmission Grid Expansion Project
|Objective(s)||• To ensure adequate and reliable power supply for the upcoming Economic Zones in Barisal Area as well as in Rajshahi area which is known as the largest agricultural production zone of Bangladesh and to meet the rapidly growing demands of residential and commercial consumers in the southwest region of Bangladesh.|
|Scope of Work||400 kV Transmission Lines: 104 km.
2. 230 kV Transmission Lines: 137 km (1.1 km river crossing).
3. 132 kV Transmission Lines: 27 km.
4. 400 kV Substations: 3 nos.
5. 230 kV Substations: 1 nos.
6. 230 kV GIS Bay Extensions: 2 nos,
7. 132 kV GIS Bay Extensions: 2 nos.
|Project Cost||Total: 327387.68 Lakh BDT, GOB: 68350.59 Lakh BDT, PA : 227553.61 Lakh BDT PGCB: 31483.48 Lakh BDT|
|Present Status||Physical : 76.87% Financial : 51.84%|
|Estimated Duration||July, 2018 to June, 2023|
|Project Office||Project Director : Md. Alamgir Hossain
Project Office : PGCB Head Office , Aftabnagar, Dhaka-1212
Mobile : 01761042687
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
last updated on: 2022-09-29 07:39:14
Information Source: Project Planning